July 12, 2016
Minutes of the Special Board Meeting of July 12, 2016
Minutes of the Special Board Meeting of July 26, 2016
Approved August 8, 2016
- The meeting was called to order at 1:35 p.m. by President Carol Wikle at The Meadows Restaurant at Redwood Canyon Golf Course.
- Board Members Present: Carol Wikle, Jim Negri, Kern Lewis, Gary Bosley, Ceta Dochterman and Roland Williams (Quorum)
- Other Club Members Present: Heidi Hausauer
- On a motion by BOSLEY and a second by LEWIS, the board approved forwarding Ajay Ahluwalia (Classification: Engineer – Retired), Michaela Thompson (Classification: CPA) and Tammy Landmesser (Classification: Corporate – Recycling) to the members as potential members.
- Jim Negri will forward the names of the potential members to Club members who will have until 5:00 p.m. on August 1st to raise any objections.
- If approved, the new members will receive their Red Badge at the August 2nd meeting.
- At the board meeting on August 8th, the board will work through the details of the new Family and Corporate Membership now allowed by Rotary International
- Carol Wikle has a meeting scheduled with a major potential Corporate Member.
- Meeting adjourned at 1:40 p.m.
Jim Negri, President-Elect/Secretary (Interim)